Emergency Telephone Numbers for Crossing Problems


CP Rail--Company Police   1-800-716-9132


Union Pacific   1-800-848-8715 or 1-888-877-7267


Canadian National/Wisconsin Central Ltd   1-800-616-3432 or 1-800-465-9239


Wisconsin & Southern   Emergency  1-414-434-0376

(Signal trouble) 1-800-236-9767

Wisconsin & Southern Dispatcher--Milwaukee   1-414-438-8837, Ext 223


If possible, give the mile post location of the crossing, DOT Number, road name and municipality, if known.  These are usually posted on the side of the signal control box near the crossing.